*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Precious and Cherish is the theme for this exploding box. There is a bottle cap with "Simply Precious Creme Soda" and a flower shaped pearl-like button is hand sewn on the box top. The sides of the box have ribbon with the word "Cherish" on it.
The top of the box holds the sides together and when you take it off, the sides "explode" open to reveal itty bitty pictures and layouts.
A very delicate "linen" color antiquing and distressing method has been used on the edges of all sides of the box and each individual layout. There are metal swirly clips, hand sewn buttons, real ribbon, and brads that embellish all sides of the box. Journaling lines have been stamped to the bottom of the box.
What a nifty little gift box idea as well! Use this as the gift box as well for a very light trinket or maybe a small piece of candy.
* This exploding box measures 3 1/4"W X 3 1/4"L x 3"H when closed, 9"x9" when opened.
* There are mattes for up to 20 small photos with journaling at the bottom center. Other box sides can be used for journaling as well.
* Box base is 110# weight thick textured card stock.
* Patterned scrapbook paper (80# weight) for photo mattes.
* Embellished with fabric ribbons, and metal brads and metal snaps. All bows are handmade by me.